Our company was conceived with a vision of tackling the four
biggest issues in healthcare using telemedicine as the core benefit:
Patients are waiting days, even months, for a doctor’s appointment. Many others use the ER for minor issues. We tackle this problem head-on by providing 24/7/365 access to care anytime, anywhere through our national telehealth network of board-certified physicians.
Amidst premiums, healthcare costs, and out-of-pocket expenses rising at twice the rate of inflation, telemedicine offers care at a fraction of the cost of urgent care and ER visits, saving everyone money.
Faster access and lower costs don’t come at the expense of quality. Our physician networks use the strictest quality processes and clinical protocols.
Engagement & Utilization
The success of your telemedicine program hinges on employee activation and engagement. Our engagement strategy uses a wealth of consumer behavior information and marketing communications.
Industry Results — Not Good!
There are over 30 million employees receiving telemedicine benefits through their employers. The average utilization rate industry wide is now at 4%.
Major insurers are now embedding telemedicine into their insurance plans. The average utilization rate for their telemedicine services is less than 2%.
What do we do different?
- We partner with our clients to achieve mutual results.
- We make it as easy for our clients as possible.
- We apply lessons learned from the behavioral health toolbox.
- We equip our clients for success, including materials, tools and guidance.
- We help by delivering consistent and compelling reminders.
- We invest in our clients with time, energy and commitment.
Redirection of Care
- 36% of callers would have gone to primary care physician
- 42% would have gone to urgent care center
- 1% would have gone to a specialist
- 12% would have used the ER
- Savings for employers is over $546 every time their employee calls the doctor
- Savings for employees averages $1096 per year.
Our results speak loud and clear
- Our clients typically see 30-60% utilization levels
- Employers achieve up to 600% ROI
- Employees typically save over $1000 in out of pocket costs per year
- 92% patient issues resolved
- 95% member satisfaction
- 10 minutes–median response time
Employer benefits of working with us
- We provide an easy-to-implement telemedicine solution.
- We provide the high quality of care while reducing medical cost.
- We reduce unnecessary urgent care and ER visits.
- We promote short- and long-term cost avoidance and disease/illness prevention.
- We provide proven ROI to its clients
What is Telemedicine?
In addition to our telemedicine benefit, we aggregate a portfolio of other high-value services from top-tier provider organizations and package them with our telemedicine benefit at incredible discounts. Many of these services fill the gaps in employer healthcare plans.
Some of these benefits include:
Smile brighter with big savings on dental services at over 195,000* available dental practice locations nationwide. Just present your card with the Aetna Dental Access® logo and pay the discounted price at the time of service. Use your card over and over again to keep your teeth sparkling clean!
The fast, easy way to get health information from an online resource you can trust. You have 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dieticians and more by email or smartphone app. You’ll get treatment options and advice you understand. With Doctors Online, the doctor’s always in!
A better image leads to a better diagnosis, better treatment and a better recovery. Save 40% to 75% on usual charges for MRI and CT Scans at thousands of credentialed radiology centers nationwide. You will be referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location.
We are one of the few non-insurance benefit companies with a national reach and are licensed and registered in all states where required. Our Customer Service Call Center is fully staffed with friendly and helpful English and Spanish speaking representatives who can explain how to use these benefits and assist with any problems.
Keep in mind, we can configure a telemedicine benefit package to fit our clients’ needs.
Engagement and Utilization
The success of any new benefit program, particularly your telehealth benefit, hinges on employee activation and engagement. Our engagement strategy uses a wealth of consumer behavior information and marketing communications.
Achieve Mutual Goals