LIVE Webinar from your HOME
Join Yamaha UC as we sit down to talk about how our education system has changed and how we can continue to keep it moving in the right direction with AV solutions that create engaging and efficient hybrid classrooms.
We will discuss the rapid changes, complexities and challenges within our industry and the new demands on our education systems.
14 / JUNE / 2021
1:00 PM EST
VP of Sales & Marketing
Will give us sales perspective and the current EDU solutions that are thriving.
Director of Business Development
Will be discussing the current education market, including the new challenges being present in today’s world
Field Systems Engineer
Will give us a breakdown of issues that schools are having and what solutions Yamaha Unified Communications offers to fix them.
HYBRID CLASSROOM AUDIO
- Touchless for added safety protocols
- Easily managed remotely by AV/IT departments
- Lecture capture + Voice-lift
- Ability to connect to legacy products such as control systems, codecs, speakers
- Freedom to move throughout classroom without sacrificing audio pickup
Best audio in shortest time:
- Auto-detects installed components
- Auto-configures the devices
- Auto-optimizes audio performance for room audio environment (reverberation characteristics, echo behavior, speaker/mic position, and more)
Dynamic, multi-beam tracking technology:
- Constant live tracking beams search for voice when the conference room microphone and speaker system are in use
- Supports lively discussions with multiple participants
- No fixed lobes = no dead spots
- Room set up flexibility – no need to preprogram lobes when design changes
Easy install/set up:
- Three-step guided configuration
- No need to program fixed beams
- Integration into all audio environments: USB, analog I/O, Bluetooth, SIP telephony and Dante
- Open API for integration with other Yamaha or 3rd-party components
NYDLA Members gets VIP access to the LIVE Webinar
Engage in the live chat/Q&A during the session.